The list below serve as a guide on products that vPost does not ship. Please note it is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most common items.
These Goods Must Not Be Shipped
- Dangerous Goods
- DG Class 1: Explosives
Ammunition, fireworks, flares, and caps for toy firearms etc.
- DG Class 2: Compressed Gas
(flammable & non flammable) - Aerosol Spray, cylinder of compressed gas, gas canisters and fire extinguishers etc.
- DG Class 3: Flammable liquids
Alcohol, perfume, nail polish/removers, paints, adhesive, cigarette lighter and flammable solvents etc.
- DG Class 4: Flammable solids
Matches of all kinds, charcoal, mothball, solid fuel, substances which become dangerous when wet etc.
- DG Class 5: Oxidising Materials
Substances which yield oxygen readily, hair / textile dyes, bleaches, fiber glass repair kits etc.
- DG Class 6: Toxic & Infectious Substances
Pesticides, nicotine, poisons – arsenic, cyanide, live virus/bacterial blood, patient specimen etc. # Except for items assigned to UN3373
- DG Class 7: Radioactive Materials
Medical or research samples containing radioactive substances etc.
- DG Class 8: Corrosives
Wet battery, sealed lead acid battery, corrosive liquids, mercury, knives, swords, sticks, arrows, standalone lithium battery, all electronics with/built-in battery etc
- DG Class 9: Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
Magnetized materials – instruments containing magnets, dry ice etc.
- Live Goods
(Living animals and plants) - E.g. bees, leeches, silkworms, orchids and roses
- Perishable Goods
(Foodstuff) - E.g. meat, fish, vegetable and fruits
- Narcotics and psychotropic substances
- Obscene or immoral articles/materials
- All Liquids
- Coins, bank notes and other valuables
- Articles which are or are deemed to be illegal to import in the destination country
- Vaporises and shisha molasses