New to vPost?
Find out how vPost shipping works and enjoy 15% off for your first shipment!
Start Shopping and Shipping Now!
STEP 2: SHOP NOW
Shop from various overseas websites using vPost personalised overseas address
- Make sure you check out using vPost overseas address with your personalised VP ID starting with (AU-XXXX-XXXX)
- Ensure you have checked through the list of items vPost cannot ship to you before you start shopping
- You will be notified once your packages have arrived at vPost overseas warehouse via email
- Always choose delivery option with a tracking number for your packages when sending over to vPost overseas address (check with your merchants on this).
- Should your merchant delivered status reflects. Typically it requires at least 2-5 working days for your packages to be reflected on your dashboard.
- Log In to your vPost account for the next steps. You can locate your packages by clicking on the country links.
STEP 3: CHECK OUT
Checkout to pay for shipping on all your overseas packages when it arrives at vPost overseas warehouse
- Once your packages are received at our overseas warehouse, you will receive an email notification.
- Our warehouse team only checks the suitability for air freight (example Dangerous Goods, Partial Dangerous Goods or Prohibited Items)
- When you log into your account, you can check for your packages under the ‘Action Required’ section and make any necessary customs declaration (contents and value of goods).
- After declaration, your packages will be under the “Ready to Ship” section. Ensure that you have emailed us your retailer invoice for Australia Customs Tax.
- Select the packages you want to check out and make payment.
STEP 4: DELIVER TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Your packages will be delivered directly to your selected local address
- Once paid, your packages will be shipped and delivered to you within the service levels indicated for your selected shipping mode.
- Once you receive your packages, post and share at our vPost community page!
- If you need additional help or would like to know more, you can refer our FAQ pages or contact our Customer Service for further assistance.
- Click here for Additional information of Storage, vCare and GST.
For More Help On:
The vPost dashboard allows you to manage your packages. Here are some highlights: