Items that are considered dangerous, prohibited or restricted cannot be imported into Singapore using vPost. Customs Authorities in both countries employ strict measures to monitor each and every item processed. The list below is not a comprehensive list but a list of common items that you cannot send using vPost.
We reserved the rights to advise you that the products are not accepted for import while the list did not specifically indicate the limitations.
Where appropriate, contact you to discuss and agree on an appropriate action to take; (b) use reasonable efforts to return the item to merchant at your cost; or (c) dispose the item in any manner we deem fit without being liable to you.
The list below serve as a guide on products that vPost able to ship via Sea Freight from China
- All kinds of Alcohol-based / Flammable products (e.g. perfumes, cologne, toners, sanitizers etc)
- All kind of liquids (lotion, cream, toothpaste, contact lens with liquid, etc)
- Any type of batteries (standalone or contain in equipment, even though it is a new iPhone from Apple manufacturer or a normal watch with button battery)
- Any type of weapon shape (knife, scissors, cutter, etc)
- Any external battery/powerbank for smartphones or tablets devices
- Any type of standalone batteries
- Flammable items such as perfume/nail polish
Essential oils, diffuser oils, fragrance oil and perfume oil
- Radio transceivers and secure communication devices
- Wireless earbuds - Wireless earbuds case contains Li Batt and acts like a portable charger. This is prohibited from air transportation.
This list may be updated from time to time. Please contact us if you require any further assistance.