New to vPost?
Already a vPost Member?
How vPost Works
Sign up for an account to receive a personalised overseas address.
Shop from various overseas sites using the given overseas address.
Checkout your final orders and pay at vPost page.
Your items will be delivered directly to your local address.
Why Use vPost?
*Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid only for vPostUSA, vPostEUROPE, vPostJAPAN, vPostCHINA, vPostMALAYSIA and vPostTHAILAND shipments (excluding economy air, sea freight) created by Singapore vPost members till 31st December 2020, 2359 (“promotion period”).
- Subject to the other terms as set out in these terms and conditions, during the Promotion Period:
a. New vPOST Singapore members are eligible to 25% off shipping with no minimum shipping fee.
Enter Code: vp25new
b. Existing vPost Singapore members are eligible to $10 off shipping with no minimum shipping fee.
Enter Code: vxp10
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “vPOST shipment bill” means the base and weight charges for a shipment excluding fuel surcharge and tax (including but not limited to any Goods and Services Tax).
- Unless otherwise stated, the voucher code cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- The voucher code is not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- Singapore Post Limited (including its subsidiaries and vPOST) accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the voucher code.
- Singapore Post Limited (including its subsidiaries and vPOST), may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.