Standard Chartered Bank Terms and Conditions
Campaign Promotion Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is valid for vPost Singapore members for payment of standard air shipments from all 9 countries, USA, UK, Japan, Australia, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia ("Year End SPREE") on www.vpost.com.sg, from 1st Nov 2021 till 31st Dec 2021.
- The Promotion will expire on 31st Dec 2021, 11.59pm (Singapore Time).
- Standard Chartered Spree Credit Cardholders can enjoy the discount off shipping cost with no minimum shipping fee for standard air shipments (excluding all taxes and duties).
- All other Standard Chartered Credit Cards can enjoy the discount shipping cost with $50 minimum shipping fee for standard air shipments (excluding all taxes and duties).
- Promotion is only valid with Promo Code and payment made with a valid Standard Chartered Credit Card at the checkout page. The final amount after discount will be reflected before payment.
- Promotion is applicable only when payment during check out is made with a Standard Chartered Credit Card issued by Standard Chartered Bank.
- Unless otherwise stated, all promotion codes and promotions cannot be combined with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- Promo Code validity:
- ○ All other Standard Chartered Credit Card: SCONLINE (20% discount, valid from 1 Nov – 31st Dec 2021)
- ○ SPREE Credit Card: SPREESP (25% discount, valid from 1st – 30th Nov 2021)
- ○ SPREE Credit Card: SPREESP (30% discount, valid from 1st – 31st Dec 2021)
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “vPost shipment bill” refers to the base and weight charges, and Fuel Surcharge for a shipment, excluding any applicable taxes.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promo Code cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- The winners of the e-Vouchers will be notified via email and the Prizes will be sent electronically to their contact as stated in the member vPost profile. Only one customer is entitled to one Prize during the promotion period.
- All Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or any other items in part or whole. SingPost may at its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice replace or substitute any prize with another prize of a similar value; the replacement/ substitute shall be selected by SingPost.
- vPost accepts no responsibility for taxes, additional fees, or other liability that may arise from the Promo Codes. vPost, may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
^Standard Chartered Credit Card Sign-Up Promotion Terms and Conditions apply