$8 OFF TAIWAN SHIPPING*
with min. $40 spend
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is open to vPost Singapore members who pay for standard Taiwan shipments created at www.vpost.com.sg”), from 5th June 2020 to 31st August 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period”).
- Subject to the other terms as set out in these terms and conditions, if a vPost Singapore member satisfies the criteria in the clause above during the Promotion Period:
- All vPost Singapore members are entitled S$8 off with minimum spend of S$40 the vPost charges (excluding all taxes including but not limited to any Goods and Services Tax) for vPost Taiwan shipment (excluding sea freight and economy shipments) by entering the voucher code vPostTW8 upon check out (“S$8 off with a minimum spend of S$40”).
- Promo code is only valid for one time use;
- be valid only for credit or debit card payments accepted at the vPost website at www.vpost.com.sg;
- The voucher code may be used only for vPostTaiwan shipping services and only applicable for vPOST Singapore customers only.
- Unless otherwise stated, the voucher codes cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- The voucher codes are not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- vPost accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the voucher codes.
- vPost, may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.