Malaysia & Thailand Standard Shipping
Minimum spend $50*
Promo Period: Now - 31 March 2020
How vPost Works
Sign up for an account to receive a personalised overseas address.
Shop from various overseas sites using the given overseas address.
Your items will be delivered directly to your local address.
Checkout your final orders and pay at vPost page.
Most Commonly Shipped Malaysia Products
10 PCS Keep 10 Hours Heat Warm Paste Pads Hot Pack
Philips Avent Classic+ Royal bottle Limited Edition
Powerful Mini Mixer and Blender
Korean BBQ Grill & Steamboat
Jaswin Pleated Chiffon Headscarf
Khady Smock Sleeve Blouse
Claudette Pleated Maxi Skirt
Predator Gaming Laptop Bag
BUYDEEM Instant Hot Water Dispenser
Waterproof Gum Health Tooth Brush
Most Commonly Shipped Thailand Products
- This promotion is valid open to vPOST Singapore members who pay for Malaysia and Thailand standard shipments created www.vpost.com.sg, from 1st March till 31st March 2020.
- Use Promo Code WOMEN8OFF at the checkout page. Each vPost member is entitled to $8 off (excluding all taxes including but not limited to any Goods and Services Tax) Malaysia and Thailand Shipping discount for vPost standard shipment (excluding sea freight and economy shipments) with minimum spend $50 in 1 invoice on his/her vPost at the vPost website http://www.vpost.com/sg/ (“vPost Website”).
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “vPost shipment bill” means the base and weight charges for a shipment excluding fuel surcharge and tax (including but not limited to any Goods and Services Tax).
- Discount will expire on 31 March 2020, 2359 hours.
- Unless otherwise stated, discount cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- vPost accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the voucher codes.
- vPost, may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.