How do I know if my package has arrived in Singapore or out for delivery to my shipping address?June 25, 2019
How will vPost do the repacking?June 25, 2019
Here are some scenarios in which we will not repack:
- when the package contains leather products, e.g. handbags, purses, coats, etc.
- when the package contains restricted items, such as perfume, standalone batteries, fuels, etc.
- when the package is marked ‘FRAGILE’.
- when the package is obviously a gift, i.e. packed in a gift box, secured with ribbon and gift card, etc.
There are also packages which are specially packed to ensure breakable items are cushioned. As such packages would potentially be bulky, the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight may be higher. We will take into account such instances and repack only when the safety of the package will not be compromised.
The decision to repack a package will be made at the discretion of vPost.
Repacking service for USA packages:
- Repacking option is available for all USA packages that meet the repacking criteria.
- Customer can choose to repack his packages (if eligible and ship them out via Standard Air and Economy mode as well.
- Repack request will be processed and updated within 2 days from date of request.
- Repacking fee: $6.00 per package.