How do I know if my package has arrived in Australia or out for delivery to my shipping address?June 25, 2019
What is repacking and how does vPost repack my packages?June 25, 2019
Will you repack every package that has more than 2kg difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight?
Here are some scenarios in which we will not repack
- Where the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight is under 2kg
- Containing leather products
- Containing products with flammable or alcoholic contents
- Marked ‘fragile’
- Clearly a gift
- Packed within a satchel or plastic packaging bag
- Oversized (exceed the maximum length of 105cm and weight of 22 kg)
- Cushion with special packaging (in manufacturer’s packaging e.g. Styrofoam)
- They are in manufacturer’s branded packaging e.g. shoe boxes
- Unusual shape items
If your Fragile packages require special or extraordinary packaging, there will be an additional charge. You will be advised of these costs and asked for permission prior to repacking.
You agree that any such repacking of your packages may mean the return, refund or exchange policy of the Merchant for the Parcels becomes invalid, void or cancelled. vPOST shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of repacking a package.