Steps to Navigate through vPost Member's Portal Interface
vPost Account Sign Up Page
Sign up for vPost account by filling up the mandatory fields and click on ‘Sign Up’. A new account will be created.Note: Mobile number field only registers AU mobile number.
After Logging in to the member’s portal, you may click on Start Tour for our quick guide to help assist customers in using the interface.
Navigation Bar: This is where you can click through to see the different pages in the portal.
- Dashboard: Overview of your packages
- My Addresses: Access your overseas here
- My Packages: View all your overseas packages from here
- Tracking: Track and Check your package status (en route to you after completing the payment)
- Contact Us: Contact our customer service team via email.
- Action Required: To declare all your packages for customs and clearance purposes and request in return/redirect of the packages. Click here on steps how to declare your package
- Ready to Ship: Once you have declared your packages and all your packages are ready to be ship/pay. You can click here to make the needful payment and enter your final designated address.
- Unable to Ship: Items that are under Oversized, Dangerous Goods/Partial Dangerous Goods will be reflected here.
To edit account details/settings, click on Account on top right, and select Settings.
Personal Information: Your personal information (Name, Contact, DOB, Photo, Password change) can be edited here.
- Newsletter subscription
- Enable SMS notification
Address Book: Address information can be edited here.
Saved Payment Methods: Payment methods can be edited here, or during any package payment step/page.