Package at Warehouse
If you cannot see your parcel, please click ‘Locate My Package’.
Enter the merchant tracking number that was issued to you by the overseas merchant during checkout.
If you do not have a merchant tracking number, please contact the overseas merchant for further assistance.
What is the cost of the holding fee if my package(s) is still in warehouse after 30 days of free storage is over?
vPost charges AUD$1.50 per package per day for packages that are held for more than 30 days from processed date. This fee applies to all packages at our warehouse.
Example: Package is in your account on 1st October, the storage fee will start on 31st October.
The repacking service is available for packages from all warehouses if the package has more than 2kg difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight, will be automatically be repacked by us unless it compromises on the safety of the packages.
No US Customs declaration is required for orders below USD2,500.00.
For orders equaling or exceeding USD2,500.00, a Shipper’s Export Declaration (SED) form is needed to clear the parcel through US Customs.
You will be notified when you have an item that exceeds USD2,500.00 and will need to follow the steps below to submit your SED:
- Log in to vPost, click on ‘Action Required’ and view the status of your parcel
- If the status is ‘Wait for form’, click on the link ‘Download SED form’
- Print out the SED form and complete all the required details
- Sign the form
- Return the form to our Customer Contact Centre
We’ll forward the SED form on your behalf to US Customs, so you do not need to contact them directly. Our Customer Contact Centre will notify you if any further details are required to clear your parcel.
My package has arrived at the source warehouse but why is it still not reflected under my account?
You may use our “Locate My Package” function located on your Dashboard to locate your package as our warehouse could have processed it, but it was without a valid vPost account number; thus, it could not be assigned to your vPost account.
If you do not have a merchant tracking number, please contact the overseas directly merchant for further assistance.
- An email notification will be sent to your registered email once your package has been processed at vPost’s overseas warehouse. Do check your ‘Junk’ folder if the notification email has been filtered from your main inbox.
- Once you are logged in to your vPost account, your dashboard will show you a total number of packages requiring your actions and a total number of pending payment packages. According to each source countries, the breakdown of your packages is also shown below (Click here for various countries you can ship from via vPost).
- If your merchant has updated your package as delivered. Still, it has yet to appear in your account after * 2- 5 working days; please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. merchant invoice with tracking number, merchant name, etc.) to help us locate your items.
*Please note that local delivery might be slightly delayed due to unpredictable weather conditions (snowy weather, serve winter storms, holiday period and unexpected circumstance), while our overseas facilities in the USA are fully functioning, please note that delays are expected. Overall shipments via air are expected to be delayed due to limited international freight capacities. For the latest information for the COVID-19 Shipment delay status, please click the link here
vPost provides free storage of 30 days from the date package is processed without any charge for your consolidation of shipping payment. However, when packages are held for more than 30 days from processed date, we will charge a holding fee of AUD$1.50 per package per day.
vPost also reserves the right to dispose any package which has been held for more than 30 days from the processed/declared date.
On the declaration page, select the product categories that match your purchased item(s) for the package.
If none of the categories available match your item(s), you may select ‘Others’ and input your product description.
Please take note to select the correct currency of your declared value and input the value of the package.
Click on ‘Submit’ once you are done.
Declaration can be changed anytime when your package has arrived at our warehouse and before payment is made. Do note that once package has been paid for, you will not be able to change your declaration.
We will not be liable for any losses incurred by customers due to wrong declarations of the package(s).
No. We do not combine multiple packages as it may potentially hinder the claims process in the event your package is lost or damaged during transit.
The repacking service is available for packages from all warehouses, if the package has more than 2kg difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight, it will be automatically be repacked by us unless it compromises on the safety of the packages.
For packages that arrived in our warehouse without any vPost account number, we will repack them if they meet our repack criteria as well.
Do rest assured that you will enjoy savings on your package even after taking into account the repacking fee.
If you have lost your vPost tracking number, log in to your vPost account and click on the ‘My packages” tab to see if your consignment details are listed.
Please ensure that you quote your vPost Customer Number and VP ID. If your question hasn’t been answered, contact us for assistance.
vPost will repack your package by minimising the height of the package, thus reducing the volumetric weight. The process of repacking will be placing the smaller package into one single box.
Example: Height of package being cut down
Please note that we are not able to remove or modify any part/content from its retail packaging when we repack.
– Removal of batteries from the retail packaging.
– Installation of batteries from the retail packaging.
This is to ensure not to have your original package contents being compromised
Will you repack every package that has more than 2kg difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight?
Here are some scenarios in which we will not repack
- Where the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight is under 2kg
- Containing leather products
- Containing products with flammable or alcoholic contents
- Marked ‘fragile’
- Clearly a gift
- Packed within a satchel or plastic packaging bag
- Oversized (exceed the maximum length of 105cm and weight of 22 kg)
- Cushion with special packaging (in manufacturer’s packaging e.g. Styrofoam)
- They are in manufacturer’s branded packaging e.g. shoe boxes
- Unusual shape items
If your Fragile packages require special or extraordinary packaging, there will be an additional charge. You will be advised of these costs and asked for permission prior to repacking.
You agree that any such repacking of your packages may mean the return, refund or exchange policy of the Merchant for the Parcels becomes invalid, void or cancelled. vPOST shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage or liability which may be suffered or incurred by you as a result of repacking a package.