New to vPost?
Find out how vPost shipping works in a few easy steps!
Start Shopping and Shipping Now!
Sign up for an account for your personalized overseas addresses.
• Upon sign up, a verification email will be sent to you.
• Activate your account with the link provided. You will be allocated a unique VP ID to identify all your packages.
• Your personalized overseas addresses with your VP ID are ready for you to use.
Shop from overseas websites using your personal overseas address.
• Make sure you check out using your vPost overseas address.
• You will be notified once your packages have arrived at our overseas warehouse via email and SMS (if you had provided your mobile when you signed up)
• Log In to your vPost account for the next steps. You can locate your packages by clicking on the country links.
Checkout your packages and pay for your shipping
• Once your packages are received at our overseas warehouse, you will receive an email and SMS notification.
• When you log into your account, you can check for your packages under the ‘Action Required’ section and make any necessary customs declaration (contents and value of goods).
• After declaration, your packages will be under the “Ready to Ship” section.
• Select the packages you want to check out and make payment based on shipping mode selected. You may also choose to have your packages delivered to our POPStations.
Your packages will be delivered directly to your selected local address.
For More Help On:
Using the Dashboard
The vPost dashboard allows you to manage your packages. Here are some highlights:
Auto Declaring Your Packages
vPost offers you the flexibility of declaring the contents and value of your package yourself or for us to declare it for you (auto-declare).
Do note that should you choose this feature, we can only declare the value of the package if there is an invoice inside the box. Some websites, like Amazon, no longer includes invoices inside the packages.
Should there be no invoice, you will still be required to declare the value of the package before it can be shipped.
You will be notified once your packages have arrived at our overseas warehouse via email and SMS (if you had provided your mobile when you signed up)