New to vPost?
Find out how vPost shipping works in a few easy steps!
Start Shopping and Shipping Now!
Sign up for an account for your personalised overseas addresses.
- Upon sign up, a verification email will be sent to you.
- Activate your account with the link provided. You will be allocated a unique VP ID to identify all your packages.
- Your personalised overseas addresses with your MY ID are ready for you to use.
Shop from overseas websites using your personal overseas address.
- Make sure you check out using your vPost overseas address.
- You will be notified once your packages have arrived at our overseas warehouse via email and SMS (if you had provided your mobile details when you signed up)
- Always choose delivery option with a tracking number for your packages when sending over to vPost overseas address (check with your merchants on this).
- Should your merchant delivered status reflects. Typically it requires at least 2 working days for your packages to be reflected on your dashboard.
- Log In to your vPost account for the next steps. You can locate your packages by clicking on the country links.
Checkout your packages and pay for your shipping
- Once your packages are received at our overseas warehouse, you will receive an email and SMS notification.
- Our warehouse team only checks the suitability for air freight (example Dangerous Goods, Partial Dangerous Goods or Prohibited Items)
- When you log into your account, you can check for your packages under the ‘Action Required’ section and make any necessary customs declaration (contents and value of goods).
- After declaration, your packages will be under the “Ready to Ship” section.
- Select the packages you want to check out and make payment based on shipping mode selected.
Your packages will be delivered directly to your selected local address.
- Once paid, your packages will be shipped and delivered to you within the service levels indicated for your selected shipping mode.
- If you need additional help or would like to know more, you can refer our FAQ pages or contact our Customer Service for further assistance.
- Click here for Additional information of Storage, vCare and GST.
For More Help On:
Auto Declaring Your Packages
vPost offers you the flexibility of declaring the contents and value of your package yourself or for us to declare it for you (auto-declare).
Do note that should you choose this feature, we can only declare the value of the package if there is an invoice inside the box. Some websites, like Amazon, no longer includes invoices inside the packages.
Should there be no invoice, you will still be required to declare the value of the package before it can be shipped.
You will be notified once your packages have arrived at our overseas warehouse via email and SMS (if you had provided your mobile when you signed up)