7 Tips On How To Maximise Credit Card Savings When Online ShoppingNovember 5, 2018
Japan’s Most Sought After ProductsNovember 5, 2018
Based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is an e-Commerce and cloud computing American company founded by Jeff Bezos in 1994.
Its major goal is to provide the biggest shopping selection of basically anything online.
Although both are owned by Amazon, Amazon US and Amazon UK differ in the following:
- Update. Onsite updates are done first in the US. So if you want to know what’s the latest item, check Amazon US and wait for it to be up in Amazon UK if you want to purchase from there.
- Culture. Likes and dislikes are obviously different between the two countries. What is appealing in the US market may not generate a sale in the UK and vice versa.
- Tax. Rates of sales tax are also not the same in the US and the UK. Make sure to check on this first before making your purchase.
- Competition. UK market is less competitive than the US. This makes products more expensive in the US than in the UK.
- Deal/Promos. Though there are generic online shopping holidays like Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day, still they differ in some promotions and deals. Make sure to mark your calendar so you can avail the best discounts both from the US and UK Amazon.
You can benefit from shopping both in the Amazon US and Amazon UK. Just familiarise the advantages and disadvantages of each and make sure to compare wisely.
Sign Up and ship your Amazon purchases to your personal VPOST address and save on shipping charges!
Differences between US and EU Amazon Marketplaces. https://fba-hero.com/differences-us-eu-amazon-marketplaces/