The holiday season is the busiest time of the year for supply chains. Logistics bottlenecks have been a yearly occurrence during this time of the year and had became especially evident since the start of the Covid-19.
With an increasing cost in the global supply chain cost amidst the spike in logistic demand, retailers are encouraging shoppers to shop early to avoid anyone on your list not getting their gift this year.
|Pay Shipment By:||Receive Delivery By:|
|24th November||10th - 17th December|
1. Shop and ship from your favourite overseas merchants
2. Shop early to ensure shipment reach vPost warehouses before 24 November 2021
3. Check out on vPost platform (shipping fees paid) before 24 November 2021
If you are looking to shop from the USA for seasonal deals (Giftings Sales, Thanksgiving sales, Cyber Monday, Black Friday) and ship them back using vPost, you need to take note of these US holiday shipping deadlines.
• Nov. 6: Last day to ship using ground service to Air/Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office) addresses
• Dec. 15: Last day to ship using ground service
• Dec. 17: Last day to ship via First-Class Mail
• Dec. 18: Last day to ship via Priority Mail
• Dec. 23: Last day to ship via Priority Mail Express
• Ground shipping: Calculate exact date using the UPS website
• Dec. 21: Last day to ship via UPS Three-Day Select
• Dec. 22: Last Day to ship via UPS Second-Day Air
• Dec. 23: Last Day to ship via UPS Next Day Air
• Dec. 9: Last day to ship via FedEx Ground Economy
• Dec. 15: Last day to ship via FedEx Ground Contiguous US, Freight Priority and Freight Express
• Dec. 21: Last day to ship via FedEx Express Saver or Three-Day Freight
• Dec. 22: Last day to ship via FedEx Two-Day, Two-Day A.M., Two-Day Freight or Two-Day
• Dec. 23: Last day for FedEx One-Day Freight
• Dec. 24: Packages can be sent via FedEx Same Day
Source: Today.com - Holiday shipping deadlines 2021: How to get packages on time
Although these are not official deadlines for holiday shopping, it will give you a clearer picture of how you should manage your online shopping without heartaches.
vPost recommends you to shop for your Christmas presents early to mitigate any shipping delays due to the pandemic and year-end peak season. We want to ensure you’ll be getting your Christmas shopping in time or even earlier!
No more worries about belated Christmas presents during your gift exchanges. Just remember, complete your vPost payment by 24 November in order for your shipment to arrive on time.
If you need shopping ideas, check out our Deals and Events page for more inspirations.