Will you repack every package that has more than 2kg difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight?June 25, 2019
If I have more than one package, will you repack all my packages into one?June 25, 2019
vPost will repack your package by minimising the height of the package, thus reducing the volumetric weight.
Please note that we cannot remove or modify any part/content from its retail packaging when we repack.
– Removal of batteries from the retail packaging.
– Installation of batteries from the retail packaging.
This is to ensure not to have your original package contents being compromised.
Here are some scenarios in which we will not repack:
- Where the difference between the actual weight and volumetric weight is under 2kg
- Containing leather products
- Containing products with flammable or alcoholic contents
- Marked ‘fragile’ or the packages are deemed as ‘fragile’ accordingly to our warehouse assessment.
- Clearly a gift
- Packed within a satchel or plastic packaging bag
- Oversized (exceed the maximum length of 105cm and weight of 22 kg)
- Cushioned with special packaging
Please note that if the merchant delivers a product that arrives at our warehouses in conditions deemed unsuitable for shipping, you will incur additional repacking costs on the package. The decision to repack a package will be made at the discretion of vPost.
If your fragile packages require special packaging, there will be an additional charge. You will be advised of these costs and asked for permission before repacking.
You agree that any such repacking of your packages may mean the return, refund, or exchange policy of the Merchant for the Parcels becomes invalid, void or cancelled. vPOST shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage, or liability that you may have suffered or incurred as a result of repacking a package.
For detailed information on how repacking works, check out our blog post for more information.