Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
I currently have 2 vPost accounts under my name, can I transfer package(s) to the account that I want to keep and terminate the other?
Yes, an admin fee of S$10 per package will be payable for the process of this transfer. Verifications will also be done to ensure that the package(s) belong to the rightful owner.
If you have forgotten your vPost password or it is not working for some reason, please follow the steps below:
- At the sign-in page, click on ‘Forgot password?’
- Enter your email address that you have registered for.
- Click on “Send me reset password instructions” button.
- An email containing your password will be send to the email address specified in your profile.
If you have difficulties retrieving your vPost password through the above method, you may contact us for further assistance.
Simply sign in to your vPost account and the option to change your password will be available under ‘My Profile’ tab.
Simply sign in to your vPost account and you will be able to update your personal information under ‘My Profile’ tab.
You will receive a welcome email from us if your account has been successfully activated. Please check your junk/spam mailbox if you did not see the email in your inbox.
If you did not receive the activation email, please follow the steps below.
- Click here to request for the activation email to be resent to you.
- Enter the email address you used to sign up.
- Click on “Resend confirmation instructions”.
Alternatively, you can contact us and we will resend the activation email for you.
After signing up for an account with us, a message with a confirmation link will be sent to the email address you used to register. Click on “Activate My Account”, and you will be automatically logged in.
Kindly activate your account within 3 days from receipt of the activation email.